What we strive for
Our mission is to contribute to a more sustainable world by catalysing the success within the corporate world. We are keen to be measured on the realised outcomes catalysed by our support.
- Be proactive: Don´t complain on things you can´t control, but ask how can I improve my service even if it seems to be more effort than complaining
- Begin with the end in mind: what we want to say about us at the end of life often does not equal what we do today
- Think Win Win 1-1 >0: Even competitors might help you
- Synergise 1 + 1 = 5
- Sense & Respond: listen and ask continuously for feedback
- Think about criteria when the initiative would have failed and ask actively for feedback
- Take your ego back and see failure as an opportunity to grow and learn:
help the organisation succeed with resources on the next thing rather than “riding a dead horse”
- Get productive: break down the roadmap into the next small tangible stop(s)
- Put first things first: there is a gap between what we say and where we actually allocate time to
- Sharpen the saw: we improve our tools we work with continuously
- Deploy or Die: using agile practices, we start to get user and customer feedback as early as possible
- Drive lessons learnt and evaluate actions for thinking big again is the fun element of failing fast
- Always keep in mind that today´s failure and learning is tomorrows basis for a disruptive breakthrough
- Learning over Education: Education is what people do to you learning is what you do to yourself
Unleashing the potential of people is our passion.
We strive to find the best mix of seeding and „rootical“ (radical from the root) approaches in the context of the market and your culture. A more self-organizing agile culture is the best environment to facilitate innovation and growth within this fast changing world.
We think it is important to develop specific solutions together with our clients rather than providing unified frameworks
We will Catalyse Success with you in a Do It Yourself (DIY) way – educating you in problem solving techniques and explaining themes that challenges have in common
We will free up spaces for you to plant the new ideas, by documenting complex problems in an easy way and helping you to break it down in next steps
You are given advice in learning industry patterns and how to master these obstacles, ultimately reducing consulting costs substantially
“Stay Real – go teal”
Probably you have already heard of concepts like Holacracy, Sociocracy, SCRUM, Teal organizations etc. on the internet or in magazines. If one does not dedicate some time to understand them individually, it is so easy to get lost in these topics.
What do these concepts have in common? In a fast-changing business world, new ways of working, agility and innovation are requested. This is what they provide.
Our one-day TEAL SAFARI helps you to get clarity in this jungle of new working model terms. Furthermore, we aim to inspire you by letting you experience these models and work on your own ideas of how to implement new methods or improve your current working style.
What you can expect from our TEAL SAFARI
Our solution is to bring different companies together to learn and grow from each other by exchanging experiences and sharing ideas! Our heart beats to unleash the potential of people and organizations. We want to use your energy and your potential to make this TEAL SAFARI unforgettable!
TEAM BUILDING – This event should be fun! Breaking out of stiff and rigid workshops and getting inspired by new ways of working possibilities.
EVENT – Our TEAL SAFARI has an event character, but it is more than just a fancy event – with this workshop you receive many new impressions about agility, flexibility and teal organizations. We offer a real-time exchange between experts which makes this event even more impressive and the learnings more tangible.
ASPIRATION – We’ll think big and act small – breaking your ideas and visions into tangible next steps. We’ll also discuss whether the real-life examples could be adapted to fit your company’s working model.
LEARN MORE – Last but not least, diverse national or / and international companies share their own experiences and examples with agility. Attendees have the possibility to gain knowledge from two pioneers in new ways of working.
Our TEAL SAFARI rangers:
We are a team out of seven curious, passionate and experienced rangers in the field of organizational development. We’ll guide you through the TEAL SAFARI and finally remove the corporate handcuffs to unleash the potential of you and the people around you! Our rangers support you in finding your own way on how to face the current and future challenges of a volatile and uncertain world by acting agile and responsive.
“Too many experts?”
What happens when several experts meet to determine the best solution for an uncertain future? We want to build a platform where they explore together what is right for them and to encourage them to change their perspective & to “think out of the box”.
When a group of experts from a certain field come together, you will get a lot of different views on a topic. Generally, that is a good thing, as nobody can possibly know everything. But very often these experts will try to claim their own perspective to be the right one, rather than identifying their situation as a great opportunity to combine their knowledge and move forward.
What you can expect from our experIMENt
Endless discussions are framed by this type of issue. Thus, we asked ourselves what kind of culture and mindset a group of people can adapt to help them shift from stagnation to progression.
Changing the perspective and acknowledging that there is no such thing as “black or white – right or wrong” but many options. And the more sides you see of a topic, the more likely you and your team are to find a solution to deal with it.